From: Colin Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 21 June 2012, 7:19
Subject: FW: Terminology

FYI

Colin

Subject: Terminology

There seems to be a bit of an issue in some areas with the idea of the use of the term 'Mate Crime'.
As we know it exists  - what other term are we supposed to use when someone who befriends a disabled person uses crime to gain from them?
I would welcome constructive comment.

Stephen Brookes MBE
Disability and Equality Consultant
Coordinator - Disability Hate Crime Network

01253 594114