Dear colleagues,

I am very interested in linking up with anyone on this list who has any teaching and/or research experience of inclusive early childhood education settings for young children disabilities/disabled children (aged birth to eight years) who are Indigenous and live in remote areas in their respective countries.

I have noticed from past discussions quite a few Australian (and I am sure NZ) people on the list. I am particularly keen to connect with anyone in the Northern Territory as I am based in Darwin, working out in 4 remote Aboriginal communities.

Also- if you able to share any information related to any seminars or conferences that you are aware of worldwide that might be of interest, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you,
Millie

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch