I have a client who has not previously had dsa for any degree. They are
following a distance learning masters. They  have been told that there is no
DSA provision for (a) masters level (b) students following distance
learning.  It is not my experience that DSA is unavailable at higher levels
i.e masters/mphil/phd.

Does anyone have any advice as to whether this is correct and/or how to get
some support.

thanx

Naomi Burgess Educational Psychologist

MSc EdPsych. C.Psychol.AFBPsS

Chartered BPS HPC Registered:  PYL03146

89 Bedford Road, East Finchley, London N2 9DB

Tel: 020 8444 1594.

Mob: 0781 425 9134

 <http://www.naomiburgess.com> www.naomiburgess.com

Naomi is a chartered educational psychologist with over 30 years'
experience. She works with both children and adults with learning
difficulties and disabilities. She consults with two major charities
supporting children and families with special educational needs. She is
published in her field and has taught in schools, colleges and university.

Disclaimer:

This email, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. If
received in error permanently delete: DO NOT keep, copy or share.