On Perseus we have Smith's Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and
Mythology. These are linkable by URI in the form:

http://data.perseus.org/people/smith:<name>[-num].

E.g.

http://data.perseus.org/people/smith:alexander-3

(Content negotiation via the HTTP header is currently used to determine
whether to return TEI xml or redirect to the Perseus HTML display.)

I believe we also have extracted names from a number of back-of-the-book
indices which we will be making available this way as well.

Bridget