FYI here is a copy of an email I got from Nick. Sounds like he could run the workflows. Now he needs more info about EDNA. I will see what we can come up with Olof.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: DAWN [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED:FOR-OFFICIAL-USE-ONLY]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:03:25 +0000
From: HAUSER, Nick <[log in to unmask]>
To: Uli Felzmann ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Andy Gotz ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Uli,

I tried again this week to run the recently released v1.0 of dawn, from http://www.opengda.org/DawnBase/downloads/ with success!
The overview docs can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/dataanalysisworkbench/gallery

I suggest if you want to play with it, that you open the application, do a File-> Switch Workspace and create a new workspace.
In the workspace, do a File -> New -> Workflow Project and ensure the 'create examples' checkbox is clicked.
Then do a Help -> Cheat Sheets and select the Workflow and pipeline tutorials.

This will then give you some background on the actors they have available. There is documentation on the google site on how to create your own actors.

The actors I'm guessing will have most benefit to you are the edna actors. See http://wiki.edna-site.org/index.php/Main_Page
I haven't found the documentation for these, so I suspect you'll need to go back to Andy who I've copied on this email to get some more info.

Have a good weekend.

Nick.

Dr Nick Hauser
Computing & Electronics Group Leader
Bragg Institute. Room 1008. Building 87
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
Locked Bag 2001 Kirrawee DC NSW 2232 AUSTRALIA

T +61 2 9717 9474
F +61 2 9717 9799
M 0417 418 542
E [log in to unmask]
http://www.ansto.gov.au/research/bragg_institute
http://gumtree.codehaus.org
Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.