From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bird Stephanie
Sent: 31 May 2012 15:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Profile on Gasworks

Whilst I am interested in the history of gasworks and the processes more immediately the resultant contamination is of more interest.  I am sure Mr Hatheways book is a fine resource -  us poor councils can't afford to purchase it, and subsequently information supplied by such knowledgeable people as yourself has been most helpful.

I would look forward to any revisions that make appear in the future.

Stephanie Bird
Assistant Pollution Control Officer (Contaminated Land)
Telephone Number:01922 652235
Fax: 01922 623234

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or as an alternative ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council. Pollution Control,
Engineering and Transportation Services,
2nd Floor Civic Centre,
Darwall Street,
Walsall,
West Midlands.