Hi,

Ok, I thought the update was the solution, never mind then, I don't want to rush you, I was just curious.

When I mean the ARIA setup window, it's the dialog window you get when you start up ARIA via the 'Structure- ARIA structure calculation' menu option in CcpNmr Analysis. At the bottom of this window you have the blue button to specify the CcpNmr-project location, next to this button you have some space where the directory location is specified. This location is now filled in once you select a .XML-file, this was not the case before the update.

On the ARIA front (so the stand-alone GUI, not the one you launch via CcpNmr Analysis): I now see how to import a CcpNmr-project file, thanks !

Dieter

Op 25-jun.-2012, om 17:45 heeft Wayne Boucher het volgende geschreven: