Hi,

I think that the 'scale' parameter in the Experiments/Spectra window should allow you to edit this. I do seem to recall that there is a limit (for some reason) to the scaling you can do with the Home/End buttons (Are you seeing that you can increase peak heights with those keys, but not get them any smaller than what's in those screeenshots?)

Patrick