Hello,

Currently I'm working on a Macbook Pro OS X10.7 with ccpnmr2.2 updated.

I seem to run in the same problem over and over again: when using ChemBuild and trying to export the molecule as a ccpn XML-file I keep getting the error message "Cannot import CCPN libraries: CCPN is not installed or the CCPN installation directory is not mentioned in your system's PYTHONPATH environment variable. Please select CCPN installation directory."

The thing is, the pythonpath is already set in my .profile initialisation script:

PYTHONPATH="/Users/Dieter/Documents/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.2/python"
export PYTHONPATH

and the echo is:
vocdibu:~ Dieter$ echo $PYTHONPATH
/Users/Dieter/Documents/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.2/python

Anyone can help me fix this ?
Thanx in advance !

Regards,

Dieter