Hello,

Just to let everyone know, this was an odd situation.  That
NmrExpPrototype was in Analysis 2.1.5 and 2.2.0 but was removed as
redundant in 2.2.1.  The Nmr XML file in the project was written in 2.2.1
but for some reason we do not understand still mentioned this
NmrExpPrototype (when it should have changed it to refer to the
non-redundant version).  Normally the backwards compatibility code would
automatically have fixed this upon loading up the project but the
backwards compatibility code is not run if the version is supposedly
up-to-date, as this file was.

The solution (which is not guaranteed to have worked but is likely to be
ok) is to change the version in the Nmr XML file back to the 2.2.0 version
number.  Note that the version numbers in the XML files are not the same
as the version numbers of Analysis, which is a slight complication.

For anyone with a similar error message to the below, in the relevant Nmr
XML file (so in the directory PROJECT_DIR/ccp/nmr/Nmr) the second line
started with

<_StorageUnit release="2.0.5"

and that "5" should be changed to a "4".

Wayne