Hello,

We're not 100% sure of how you are doing this.  So are you using the
CcpNmr Analysis Structure --> ARIA dialog?  If so, then Analysis does not
import the information from the ARIA Project file into Analysis but
instead that file is only written to, and by ARIA not Analysis.  The
"Setup Project" button in effect is like running "aria -s ****" and the
"Launch ARIA GUI" is in effect like running "aria -gui ****", where ****
is that specfied file name.  The main point of that Analysis dialog is to
let you set up details like peak list selection (etc.) there rather than
in the ARIA GUI.  So the alternative is to completely ignore this dialog
and instead just to save the CCPN project and then import the CCPN project
and make the selections completely inside the ARIA GUI.

But are you saying instead that you are having a problem working
completely inside the ARIA GUI??

Wayne