Hello,

If you can get ctrl C to work then that is probably the best option.  I
don't think it would cause any harm to do that (but I might be wrong!).
But I'm not sure ctrl C would work.  And if it doesn't then a hard kill is
probably the only option, which of course is not good because that would
lose whatever work there was since the last save.  (In the upcoming, v3,
version of Analysis we are using Qt and we should be able to use
multi-threading with that, to make this less of an issue.  Also there
should be fewer redraws in v3 so that will help.  And the drawing is also
faster, and that will help.)

Wayne