Dear Wenhua,

  in extension to the post from Herman, you could try to remove the
threonine with a separate enzyme, for instance threonine oxidase or
amino acid deaminase. Their reaction products probably also bind less
tightly. The question is, how fast the release of threonine from your
protein is.

greetings

  Gottfried