If you open the structures in Chimera, the "measure rotation" command will report the transformation matrix as well as the screw axis and shift/rotation along/around the screw axis needed.  There are also options to that command for actually depicting the screw axis and/or rotation.

www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera
www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/current/docs/UsersGuide/midas/measure.html

--Eric

                        Eric Pettersen