Dear Xun,

Regarding your monomer vs dimer, theoretical vs observed crysol plots
- yes - they are significantly different.

If you focus at the very lowest q part of the curve - the deviation
there in your monomer plots indicate that there is a significant size
difference between your PX monomer and your SAXS data - the PX dimer
is a much better fit at low q.

This should be enough to demonstrate to a reviewer that the dimer you
see in PX is also present in solution.

Other experiments that could support this are SEC-MALLS or perhaps AUC.

HTH,

Dave
David C. Briggs PhD
Father, Structural Biologist and Sceptic
University of Manchester E-mail:
Webs : http://flavors.me/xtaldave
Twitter: @xtaldave
Skype: DocDCB