Leo will probably answer better than I can, but I would say I/SigI counts only
the present reflection, so eliminating noise by anisotropic truncation should
improve it, raising the average I/SigI in the last shell.

F/sigF is expected to be better than I/sigI because dx^2 = 2Xdx,
dx^2/x^2 = 2dx/x, dI/I = 2* dF/F  (or approaches that in the limit . . .)

On the other hand the integration software will measure spots whether they
exist or not, so completeness is good even in a shell where there is no data.
Anisotropic truncation removes reflections, so now calculating completeness
in the outer (spherical) shell gives low completeness. In the direction
where the data was truncated to 3.4 A, there are obviously no reflections in
the 3.0-3.1 (e.g.) shell.

Read about anisotropic truncation and scaling at the server they used:
http://services.mbi.ucla.edu/anisoscale/

I think Eleanor Dodson once suggested anisotropic truncation could be
preformed by a script which gets the anisotropy from the fall-off
analysis in truncate, changes the cell parameters to phony ones which
distort reciprocal space until falloff is the same in all directions,
perform (spherical) resolution cut-off, and change the cell parameters
back to the correct.
I think all the refinement programs can perform anisotropic scaling,
but they normally don't save the scaled data.