Marcus,

I agree that if someone sees diffraction spots from their trays with the PX Scanner then they should definitely celebrate!  But I did want to point out to the BB that just because you DON'T see any spots is no reason to abandon the condition.  Especially if your trays are really thick, or made of glass.  I'd hate to have a lot of rumors like "I tried in-situ and it didn't work" start floating around because people didn't know the dangers of thick trays.  That wouldn't be good for anyone.

-James Holton
MAD Scientist