Ive rejigged the website http://www.writingsinrhyme.com and have taken off the automatically playing videos on the home page, and placed them on a video page instead. I'd like feedback on how user friendly the website is for users - Ive some links below or the main one above.

Im using Wordpress, but finding Meta Tags a pain. Any tips from other WP users?

Is there any app for placing random matierial in the homepage?

Thanks

Tomás

Welcome to Writings in Rhyme, the poetry website of Offaly writer Tomás Ó Cárthaigh. We have now fully integrated the WordPress system, and are adding new material and poems from the back catalogue.

Readings & Events

One of Tomás' Haigu

Tomás partakes in a number of open mics around Dublin, and has also taken part in local festivals such as Readings from the Pallet in Offaly, Poets Express in Cork, and the Tullamore Arts Festival among  others.

Navigating the Site

The site is getting a new orginisation – as well as browsing by topic or keyword, a selection of Collections are being put together, so poems making up a collection can be accessed from the one page.

"a person with a good book is never alone... a writer until they've written one is never at peace"

- www.writingsinrhyme.com  ::: Add me on Facebook ::: My YouTube Videos