Other than that I must re-read Prometheus Unbound and the Blake prophetic books - the latter I only skimmed through in  my twenties as I'm afraid I found them rather turgid but I've become inured to a lot worse since then. While as someone who is neither upper-nor-middle-class, one of those people who are the formerly working class, while yet someone with a tenuous association with poetry, I tend to feel rather uncomfortable when assertions are made about what 'we' do or do not read, as Ben Watson does.
I certainly incline to the left, although like most of my benighted class I have a certain traditionalist streak, but where literature is concerned I can feel as uneasy with professional lefties as with those from the opposing trenches.