Please find attached a personal invitation to this year’s Cardiff Multicultural Mela. This year marks our most comprehensive and ambitious artistic programme to date and this free community and social cohesion event is open to everyone, all ages and all colours. I am please to confirm our partners for 2012 include Cardiff City Council, Arts Council Wales, Cardiff Festivals, South Wales Police, Royal Air Force, The Army, Zee TV/Zing, and our principal sponsor, O2.

Having attracted 30,000+ visitor s in the past, the 2012 event is set to be bigger and better! The Mela showcases a wide diversity of cultures, music, dance, arts, fashion and food to name a few. Although the Mela's roots are Asian cultures, this is a festival for all and aims to educate, share and celebrate all cultures.

Log onto www.cardiffmela.com for the latest and detailed information.

I do hope you will able to visit us on SUNNY SUNDAY 15th JULY 2012 at the Roald Dahl Plass (Oval Basin) in Cardiff Bay. The event starts at 12 midday and finishes at 6pm.

Please also find an electronic copy of this year’s poster; please invite all your friends and colleagues to the event by forwarding this electronic poster.

See you at the Mela!

P.S. Apologies for cross posting!

Kindest regards,

Imran Iqbal
(Event Coordinator - On behalf of the Cardiff Multicultural Mela)
Email:
Website:
www.cardiffmela.com
Correspondence Address: P O Box: 186, Barry, CF63 9EJ, United Kingdom.
Cardiff Multicultural Mela Limited is a not for profit Company: Reg (Wales) No. 07136685

       You can now follow us on

facebook twitter youtube flickr

mela2012
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Cardiff Multicultural Mela Limited and shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. All e-mail sent to or from this address will be processed by Cardiff Multicultural Mela Limited E-mail system and may be subject to scrutiny.
P      Please consider the environment before printing this email.