Dear BAFTSS colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the upcoming postgraduate conference titled Fragile Realities: Intersecting Interpretations of the Real.

Date: 6 July 2012
Venue: UCL - Bloomsbury campus, London

We have 27 international speakers who will be presenting their research. Keynote speakers include Assoc. Prof. Bodil Marie Stavning Thomsen (Aarhus University, Denmark; Dept of Aesthetics and Communication) and Dr Matthew Beaumont (UCL English Department).

Our website containing the day's programme and other information can be viewed here: http://fragilerealities.wordpress.com/

There are limited places left available for conference attendees - please register for a ticket here: http://fragilerealities.eventbrite.co.uk/
Attending the conference is free, and please note that admission is only for ticket-holders.

The conference is organised by ThoughtsForward, a group of postgraduates in UCL's School of European Languages, Culture and Society.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,
The ThoughtsForward team.

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/events/301222016629657/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/thoughtsforward

Pei-Sze Chow
PhD Candidate in Film Studies

Department of Scandinavian Studies
School of European Languages, Culture and Society
University College London

http://www.ucl.ac.uk