Dear All,

We're planning to scan a large collection of building plans and are looking for suppliers, preferably in the London area who could do this. I was wondering if anyone could recommend companies, obviously reasonably priced, who could carry out this work?

Thanks

Michèle Losse
Archivist and Local History Officer
Kingston Local History Room
North Kingston Centre
Richmond Road
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey KT2 5PE.
Tel: 0208 5476738 (Local History Centre) 0208 5476750 (private line)
http://www.kingston.gov.uk/leisure/museums/local_history_and_archives.htm

See website for opening hours.

SAVE A TREE - DON'T PRINT THIS MESSAGE UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!