Sent: 08 June 2012 10:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Euro 2012 with link!

Dear colleagues,

Now with the link, which is

http://em.nr.no

As usual, the Norwegian Computing Center has calculated the winner chances for all teams in the European football championship that starts today, based on statistical modelling. The probabilities will be updated daily during the championship.

This is just for fun, and has been made to demonstrate that statistical analysis can be fun, so spread this also to non-statisticians who are interested in football.

And good luck to your national teams! Norway is not qualified, so we have to do this kind of stuff instead.

Best regards,

Magne Aldrin
Chief Research Scientist
Norwegian Computing Center, P.O. Box 114 Blindern, N-0314 Oslo, Norway
email: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.nr.no/~aldrin
tel: +47 22 85 26 58
Professor II, Department of Mathematics, University of Oslo

SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat