From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Deborah Viney [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 June 2012 14:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: incident reporting mechanisms

Hello all

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend and are enjoying the fact the rest of the working week will be only three days as well!

I am just wondering if anyone has a mechanism they use for collecting data on incidents such as racial or religious abuse, etc.
If so I would be interested to know the details and also to see any recording forms or things like that please...
regards, Deb

--
Deb Viney, Diversity Advisor
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS),

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE.