Dear Colleagues

Please circulate the information below on the University of Strathclyde Chaplain vacancy to colleagues based in your respective Chaplaincy team.

I appreciate your assistance.

Best wishes

Naseem

------------------------

UNIVERSITY CHAPLAIN

(Salary range:  £37,012-£45,486 per annum)

Student Experience

An exciting opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking and energetic professional to join the University in the role of University Chaplain, and take a lead role in our provision relevant to faith and spirituality. You should have experience of formal ministry and be in good standing with your parent faith or denomination and have excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills. You will have the ability to provide support to people on both a one-to-one and group basis, and experience of working within agreed strategy and on personal initiative. An enthusiasm for working ecumenically, across all faiths and none is vital, as is a commitment to Equality and Diversity, and to supporting fairness and respect.

For an application pack visit http://vacancies.strath.ac.uk or contact Human Resources, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow G1 1XQ. Tel 0141 553 4133, quoting ref: JA/72/2012

Closing date:  6 July 2012

We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.

Naseem Anwar

Equality and Diversity Manager

Student Experience and Enhancement Services

University of Strathclyde

Graham Hills Building, Room 439A, 50 George Street

Glasgow G1 1QE, Scotland

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: +44 (0)141 548 2811

http://www.strath.ac.uk/staff/equalitydiversity/

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263