Thanks to all who have responded so far, keep suggestions coming!

Thanks John for this recommendation, Cynthia is certainly involved with the plans for the day and will probably do a session but we are looking for an external keynote speaker also.

Many thanks

Kathryn Leighton

HR Manager – Development, Diversity and Reward

HRM Services

University of Chester

“HRM Services – Working in Partnership…Making a Difference”