Dear All

We are looking for a prominent female scientist to speak at our International Women’s Day event next year.  Can anyone recommend a good speaker they may have used in the past?  We are looking for someone who would be able to speak about their experiences in an inspirational way to encourage female students into careers of science.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Kathryn Leighton

HR Manager – Development, Diversity and Reward

HRM Services

University of Chester

“HRM Services – Working in Partnership…Making a Difference”