*Apologies for any cross-posting*

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are conducting research of attitudes towards long distance travel and would be extremely grateful if you would complete our online questionnaire. This is available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/longdisttravel and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

We would be very grateful for responses from members of the URB-GEOG forum as we would like to gather responses from as many people and backgrounds as possible. Your answers are very important to us. Please be assured that all responses are anonymous and confidential.

If you were also able to forward this email to other people who might like to complete the questionnaire, we would be very grateful.

In late summer 2012, we will be providing a short summary of our findings. As all responses received will be anonymous, if you would like a copy of the results or wish to know more information about this study, please email [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time.

Mr Matthew Caygill

Transport Operations Research Group
Newcastle University