Hi Tony,

Shocking to read your message!! I am afraid that we will get more and more
of these messages from all over Europe.

The 6th of June we will receive a delegation of the court of justice from
Oslo and Bergen.

They come over to visit our Drug treatment Court in Ghent.

I will certainly try to convince these people that DTC without organizations
as Phoenix House Haga do not make sense.

May be the are willing to negotiate with the people from the South Eastern
Regional Health Authority.

If I can do anything more, just let me know.

Give my support to all the worker of Phoenix house Haga, you program is
really worth to fight for!!!!

Warmest regards,

Alphonse Franssen

Coordinator drugtreatment services East Flanders Belgium

Coordinator Drug Treatment Court Ghent

Van Goethemstraat 72

B-9820 Merelbeke

Belgium