From: Alan Amtzis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AERA Teacher-as-Researcher SIG 2013 Call for Proposals
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, May 21, 2012, 6:22 PM

Dear Teacher-as-Researcher SIG Member,

On behalf of AERA's Teacher-as-Researcher SIG, I am happy to share with you the  2013 "Call of Proposals".

The call was developed by TAR-SIG Program Chair Christopher Martell, and reflects several major domains of interest to AERA's 2013 Annual Meeting to be held in April in San Francisco, CA. This includes our mission to feature research conducted by classroom practitioners. People submitting proposals are also asked to consider the theme of this year's annual meeting (Education and Poverty: Theory, Research, Policy, and Praxis) as a complement to their own work where it is reasonable to do so.

We look forward to a record number of submissions and presentations for 2013. Please feel free to forward this email and the attached TAR-SIG Call for proposals to anyone you think might wish to submit to our SIG, especially if they are located in the San Francisco Bay area.

Thank you all for your continued support and interest in the TAR-SIG!

Sincerely,

Alan Amtzis

------------------------------
"Use every good day well"
          - Dr. Kim Fries
------------------------------
Alan Amtzis, Ph.D.
The College of New Jersey
Director, Masters of Education Program in
Educational Leadership: Instruction
Academic Editor, The Educational Forum
Chair, AERA Teacher-as-Researcher SIG

An American Educational Research Association List

If you need assistance with this list, please send an email to [log in to unmask]