As part of the decommissioning the dteam manager gave roles in NGI_UK to all those with roles in UKI. I didn't ask for this and indeed some of the people no longer work in the project but it does mean no-one should have lost anything.

Have any sites restricted access to anything to /dteam/uki ??

John