Robert,

a deadline of 24 hours with the wrong host name, possible problems
created by the change of CA dn and the fact that there is no way to do
the approval in batch and we have to ask you to do it anyway is not a
good way to do this makes me think you should approve all the
memberships for this time and write proper docs on how t do it (having
tested the procedure of course).

As I said in the other email I thought I went through properly for
northgrid few weeks ago and the users are still receiving emails.

cheers
alessandra

--
Facts aren't facts if they come from the wrong people. (Paul Krugman)