Dear all,

I'm still trying to get the Cream-CE working here at sussex.
Here's what I'm doing...

I set up a voms-proxy for dteam on a UI box and submit a simple test job...

executable="/bin/sleep";
arguments="1";

This seems to run fine as I see it appearing in the SGE queue and it has
the status 'r' (running) and seems to finish without a problem.

The job status is as follows...

ej59@feynman:~/svn_work/grid/tests$  glite-ce-job-status
https://grid-cream-01.hpc.susx.ac.uk:8443/CREAM782051410

******  JobID=[https://grid-cream-01.hpc.susx.ac.uk:8443/CREAM782051410]
     Status        = [CANCELLED]
     ExitCode      = []
     Description   = [Cancelled by CE admin]

The error in the StandardError file is...

[root@node201 dteam154]# cat err_cream_782051410_StandardError
connect: No route to host at -e line 23.
connect: No route to host at -e line 23.
connect: No route to host at -e line 23.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to go from here ? Line 23 in which
file is it complaining about ?

Regards,
Emyr