Heyup all,
Here's this week's ticket roundup for tomorrow (you'll also be able to
find it on the Bulletin board in about 5 minutes time).
Cheers,
Matt

19 Open UK tickets this week.

I'll start with a request, if you submit a ticket to EMI or similar on
behalf of your site or the NGI could you please let me know about it. I
haven't managed to figure out a way of listing tickets "assigned from" a
region so it's easy to miss them otherwise. Also if there are any
tickets that you think are of import but I've skipped over them please
feel free to pipe up about it!

UCL/NGI
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=81963
Ben provided information describing UCL's bad spell in April, but
there's no confirmation that this report has been read or excepted by
EGI. Whose job is it to close this ticket?

NGI
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=82001
UK ROD are being complained at by the EGI for letting some tickets
expire. Daniela wrote a perfectly reasonable reply but no response (like
above).

Tier 1
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=82100
Sno+ quering the Tier 1 about what their Tier 1 Storage is, and that
there appears to be no "Default SE" environmental variables for Sno+ at
the Tier 1 queues. Ticket slowed down by being mistakenly assigned to RALPP.

Manchester
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=82144
Hone jobs submitted at Manchester were taking to long (in their eyes).
Alessandra tweaked their priorities a bit and they fixed a problem their
end and thing seem better. Looks like it can be closed.

QMUL
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=82147
ce03 is failing Nagios tests, in need of a poke.

Brunel
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=82160
lhcb having shared area problems, the fix is for them to move them to cvmfs.

Sussex
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=81784
Sussex are now monitored by nagios, a big step towards certification.
Good work guys.

Oxford
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=81437
After re-replicating all the lost data (both files!) hone are happy to
close this ticket.

Other
https://ggus.eu/tech/ticket_show.php?ticket=81995
Proxy renewal problems rear their ugly heads again, although this seems
to be caused by myproxy problems in EMI rather then the WMS.

No interesting solved cases this week (bit if a quiet week).