Hello,

I am currently processing fMRI data that includes 2 sessions.

Can anyone provide more info or a reference regarding Martin's statement to "Be aware when choosing the constrast because youŽll have both sessions in your design matrix."?

For example, if I have 2 sessions and 3 conditions per session:
1: A B C
2: A B C

If I wanted to define the contrast A -B, would the contrast weights be:

1 -1 0 1 -1 0

or

0.5 -0.5 0 0.5 -0.5 0

Thanks!