On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Anupa Ramesh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

1.  We are acquiring MRS from seimens machine as rda file. From seimens, what kind of data we are getting, I mean to say, time domain or frequency domain?

    jMRUI enables us to work with time domain data, right? So rda file format is a time or a frequency domain data?

2. In order to work with jMRUI, what all kind of data I need? In addition to rda, T1 or T2 W image is required?

    When I opened the jMRUI wizard and clicked 1D/time series, I displays as " unable to read those files".... What might be the problem??

Hello!

After opening the jMRUI close the start popup window, then: File -> Open as -> select your format (one of the siemens i guess), that should work. I would really recommend the manual of the program (main window: Help -> index) it's very informative!

Best
Szabolcs

3. It can be opened in MRSI. There , they asks for water and images also. what is the water file they are asking for?? Images must be dicom or NII formats?

THanks in advance