Dear SPM listserve,

I am new to SPM8 and am using the fMRI module on a Mac computer.  When displaying an image using the "Display" button, the crosshair appears approximately 2 cm. away from where I click with my mouse.  This occurs with both anatomical and structural images.  I would like the crosshair to present where I click and have tried changing the mouse settings, however, this has not solved the problem and the crosshair continues to appear in a different location from where I click.

Does anyone have any suggestions in order to resolve this?

Thank you in advance!
Angel