The coordinates of the surface should be within a right-handed
coordinate system (like T&T), and have units of mm.  You may want to
transform these coordinates to voxels in some image, in which case you
would multiply them by the inverse of the voxel-to-world mapping of
the image in question.

Best regards,
-John