Da: Paolo Taurisano <[log in to unmask]>
A: [log in to unmask]
Inviato: Giovedì 24 Maggio 2012 12:39
Oggetto: [SPM] fMRI study on very small area

Dear SPMers
I should perform an fMRI study to investigate a very small area such as the lateral geniculum body. Currently I acquire a voxel size of 3.75 x3.75x5 and normalize it into 2x2x2 voxel in spm. I'm worried about not being able to catch the signal from such a small area. I should adopt special procedures in the process of normalization?

Many thanks in advance
Paolo