Hi,
I have some problem with normalise.
I have to do a non-linear coregistration between two images of the same patient.
The original images don't have the same dimension between, so I did a linear coregistration (button coregistration estimate/write). I used one of the two images as template. I cecked the output with CheckReg, they seems to have a good alignment.
Then I used normalise (estimate/write), the template is the same used in coregistration. The output image is very bad.

The images are in  http://hpmagic5.unile.it/BRAIN_IMAGE/SPM

P_Normalized_biopsyBesideTumor.nii is the image used as template.
P_Dec2011.nii   is the image that I want to coregister.
rP_Dec2011.nii  is the output after coregistration.
wrP_Dec2011.nii is the output after normalise.

Could you help me? let me know where is the problem.

Many thanks and best wishes.
Alessandra Carla'