Hi Liam and Carlos,

you can try my rfxplot toolbox that -- among other things -- can extract beta/con values and converts them to %SC starting from a 2nd levee analysis, but it also cycles back through the 1st level SPM.mat. It comes with an extensive user manual. Importantly, the 1st level analysis folders need to be intact (i.e. no images should be move elsewhere without updating the SPM struct). I mention it here, because it is not emphasized in the manual

Have a look at http://rfxplot.sourceforge.net

Good luck,
Jan

--
Jan Gläscher, Ph.D.

=== PI of Bernstein Research Group "Valuation in the Human Brain"
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
Institute for Systems Neuroscience
Martinistr. 52, Bldg. W34
20246 Hamburg

office: +49 40 7410 58804
fax: +49 40 7410 59955
email: [log in to unmask]

=== Visiting Associate in Psychology and Neuroscience
California Institute of Techology
Div of Humanities and Social Science
1200 E. California Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91125, USA