Hi SPMers,

I am performing a longitudinal vbm analysis through the vbm8 toolbox from
Christian Gaser. I get an error when I set the desing for statistical
analysis:

Running 'Factorial design specification'
Failed  'Factorial design specification'
Error using ==> spm_design_within_subject at 26
Error for subject 1: conditions not specified for each scan
In file "/usr/local/spm8/spm_design_within_subject.m" (v4178), function
"spm_design_within_subject" at line 26.
In file "/usr/local/spm8/config/spm_run_factorial_design.m" (v4185),
function "spm_run_factorial_design" at line 508.

Error said that I not specified conditions for subject 1 scans, but I think
I did it.

Have anyone idea of what I could be doing wrong?

Thank you,

--
Maria Serra

PIC (Port d'Informació Científica)
Campus UAB, Edifici D
E-08193 Bellaterra, Barcelona
Telf. +34 93 586 8232
www.pic.es

__

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*