Anne,

A couple of quick comments:

(1) You'd need subject numbers as a factor. When you make the model, make sure the model includes all three factors in the design matrix (group, capacity, subjects);
(2) Condition is not a factor since it only has one level, so you have a 2x2 design.
(3) You can only intrepret the group*task and task effects. The group effect or single condition effects or group differences for a single condition are invalid. This is due to the use of a single error term in SPM. If you want to interpret the group effects, you need to either: (a) use GLM Flex; or (b) average the capacity measures for each subject and then use a one-way ANOVA of the averages.

I would recommend GLM Flex since its a single model, but for the 2x2 design you can use flexible factorial. Just remember the points under #3.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren