From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christian Gaser
Sent: 03 May 2009 23:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] How to caculate Cohen's d in T test in SPM

Hi Zude,

the calculation is quite easy:

            2t
 d = ----------------
         sqrt(df)

Try the attached tool or use the imcalc function.

Best regards,

Christian

Christian Gaser, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computational Neuroscience Department of Psychiatry Friedrich-Schiller-University of Jena Jahnstrasse 3, D-07743 Jena, Germany
Tel: ++49-3641-934752   Fax:   ++49-3641-934755
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://dbm.neuro.uni-jena.de