Dear all, I was trying to be clever and use a batch script to specify all my models for me. Unfortunately, I think I may have messed up the script because now I have estimated my models, individual models have the same F values across my subjects i.e. Model 1 in subject 1 has the same F value as model 1 in subjects 2, 3 and 4 etc. However, the DCM.xY().xyz and DCM.xY().u is all correct for each subject. I have attached the script. The rationale is to first use the GUI to create a model using the SPM and ROIs from the first subject, save that as the 'general_template', then use a slightly adapted version of spm_dcm_U to insert the subject-specific SPM to create the 'subject_template'. With the 'subject_template' I then loaded the subject's VOIs I wanted and replaced DCM.xY() with the xY of the VOI I wanted in that position. I then specified the different b matrices I wanted to compare and saved them as new DCMs. Have I gone wrong somewhere? Thanks Josh