Dear Experts,

I'm trying to produce Field Map using SPM5 FieldMap Toolbox.
My input data consist of pair of GRE phase and magnitude images acquired with short TE (6.2ms) and pair of GRE phase and magnitude images acquired with long TE (11.2ms).
The data was obtain from 3.0T GE MRI scanner (GE Signa EXCITE), using the user CV rhrcctrl=15.

After loading the data (the two pairs of images) and updating the correct TE's I select Calculate
However it seems that the software gets stuck and NO maps are produced.

Can anyone assist me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot
Moran