From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sahil Bajaj
Sent: 07 May 2012 01:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] DCM BMS result

Dear SPM/DCM experts,

I am facing the problem. In my case I have defined 7 models, out of which 4 models have same posterior probability of 0.14 and rest 3 have nearly 0.15 (for FFX) and in case of RFX, all models have model exceedance probabilities lying between 0.13 and 0.15. So none of the models seems to be clearly winning model. Please find the attached figures (FFX & RFX) for two different conditions/cases.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks a lot !!
Regards,

Sahil