Dear Ce,

Your script works fine for me using some of my own images. Please note that HDW is a demanding script in terms of CPU time, especially when you have many subjects in a longitudinal study. I personally use SPM along with Parallel computing toolbox and also MATLAB distributed computing server, so the scripts can run faster. However you should be able to run HDW on a single machine with the script you have sent. You may want to upload images somewhere and I can take a look.

All the best,
Arman

From: Ce Mo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 10:23 AM
Subject: [SPM] 回复:Re: [SPM] Coregistration of Multiple Timepoints of acquisition in HDW in Longitudinal VBM

Dear list and Dr.Ashburner,

Thanks for your kind response.
When running the HDW module, I ran across a problem that Matlab failed to proceed normally as it stuck at the execution of function spm_warp.

Running job #1
Running 'High-Dimensional Warping'
14      run_warping(job.data(i).mov{1},job.data(i).ref{1},job.warp_opts,job.bias_opts);
Generating uniform affine transformation field
Warping (iterations=8 regularisation=4)
It just stayed there for almost 3 hrs...

Has anybody run across the same problem before? I have attached my batch with the mail. The purpose is to warp the early scan to late scan within one subject. Is there anything wrong with my setup?  How should I deal with it?

Many thanks and best regards,
                  Ce