Dear SPM Experts,

I encounter problems replicating the result of 2-Sample T-Test Analysis on PET images. The PET images are normalized and subjected to T-Test using SPM5 and Matlab R2008b on a 32-bit WinXP Desktop. This produced a single cluster in the temporal lobe of patients (with p=0.005 and voxels=50) and white/grey boxes in the Design Matrix. Please refer to the pdf of screenshots here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7LWtFTZ-QYiNlRadm1BZTNySUU

The same results cannot be replicated on other computers (64-bits Linux, Mac, Windows) with the same dataset. We have tried SPM5, SPM8, standalone SPM8, Matlab 2008/2009/2012, the latest software versions, updates and patches for both SPM and Matlab but still could not reproduce the results. There is no single cluster in the temporal lobe. Also black boxes (plus white/grey boxes) are obtained instead of the white and grey boxes. We are told that something is wrong if black boxes are obtained. The person who obtained the temporal lobe cluster on the 32-bits, WinXP desktop also obtained the same result on her 64-bits Win7 laptop in which SPM5 and matlab2008 are installed. She failed to get the results when using SPM8 or ( SPM5+matlab2009) which is why she used SPM5 with matlab2008. We need to get this working on the Mac computers we are working with.

Will greatly appreciate help to troubleshoot the problems as we have tried many things but still could not figure out what went wrong. Besides the screenshots, I have also attached the mat files for your reference below. Thank you very much.

Links for the mat files:
(1) spm5_matlab2008_winXPDesktop: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7LWtFTZ-QYiZnlCQ2RoM2tXbWc
(2) spm8_matlab2012_win7Desktop: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7LWtFTZ-QYiY1lZbDV4c0xZNUk
(3) spm8_matlab2012_mac: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7LWtFTZ-QYiX01pNVpjRDA1RkU