Hello SPMers,
I would be extremely appreciative if someone could help me figure out why running BMS (random effects group BMS using exceedance probabilities) on the exact same data (15 subjects: 21 models each estimated using SPM8 r4667) in two different versions of SPM8 (Version 1: SPM8 r4010; Version 2: SPM8 r4667) leads to very different results (please see attached graphs).

I ran a diff analysis between the two versions of spm_run_bms_dcm (v3995 vs. v4229) and didn't see any differences that are likely to be the issue. When I updated SPM8 from r4010 to r4667 on my old computer I was able to replicate the same results I was getting with r4667 on my other computer, and it's unlikely that any changes I made to the SPM8 code myself under the r4010 computer is the culprit since I was seeing the r4010 results on two separate installations of SPM8.

If anyone has seen this before and has any idea what could be causing this I would be extremely grateful.
Much appreciation in advance,
spiro